Pages

Biyernes, Hunyo 3, 2011

To Reach Out Is To Touch Someone Else's Life ^^

  
My complete name is Ralph Alonzo Milar Tobias. As of this moment, I am still a fourteen-year old lad. Nevertheless, I will be turning fifteen this coming August. Yes, I am a Leo citizen. 

I am a published romance writer under the most prestigious and the biggest romance novel publishing company here in the Philippines, the Precious Hearts Romances.


 I am currently enrolled as an incoming Senior high school student. Well, I am proud to say that I am doing good in school. When it comes to my academic statuses, I am a consistent honor student. 

I handle the Student Body Government in our school as the President. 

I am also the S3 Major Officer, which is the Training Officer, in our Citizenship Advancement Training Organization.


Obviously, young and puerile as I am, time management is what I really need. 

I have a hectic schedule. Homeworks are everywhere. Projects are compulsory because it’ll affect your grades. 

Most especially, your grades in your report card are the basis for your future. But don’t forget that the hardships and determination affect your future, too. 


As I have mentioned, I am still young. My generation still considers that I am a teenager. But what really is a teenager’s life? In my humble but correct opinion, the life of a teenager is seventy-five percent studies...


...and twenty-five percent leisure time.
 

But what kind of leisure time do you expect from a preoccupied teenager like me? Yes, I still go to malls and parks but not that often. Yes, I still know the latest trends but I am more focused in my studies..
 

That’s why cellular phones are really important for a busy as a bee teenager like me. 

Through cellular phones, I will be able to reach out to others. 

Through cellular phones, I will be able to know the sentiments of the students as a President. 

Through cellular phones, I will be able to answer my fellow cadets’ inquiries.



Cellular phones are important. Very important.
And I salute the Blackberry Bold 9780 phone for living-out my dream phone – stylish, quick and luxurious.




What I love about this phone is that I can, as mentioned, reach out to others even in my simplest ways. By just pressing its QWERTY pad, I can touch someone else’s life and move someone else’s heart. Through my typed words in the screen, it could boost someone else’s confidence. It could enlighten someone else’s hopeless and devastated mind. Indeed, I can help someone with the power of technology.
 

Even though I am not a person who is a connoisseur when it comes to photography, I really admire taking images of beautiful and visually attractive landscapes. I also love pictures that show my different moods. I love taking pictures in different occasions, just like family reunions, wedding ceremonies and most of all, Christmas time!


This phone also makes you an efficient person. It contains many applications that could organize your time, which is really perfect for a busy person like me!



If you love entrepreneurship, this phone is really suitable for your taste. With just a simple snapshot of your items waiting to be sold, you could send it to the Internet to let everyone see your business – faster and more successful!  

After writing this blog, there is this realization that suddenly came up into my mind. Communication takes part into a united and merrier world. You do not need a fabulous gadgets to communicate with other. As long as you connect your tongue to your brain and heart every time you speak, you are already reaching out to others – you are already touching other’s life. 

 


(Warning: I do not own any of the pictures shown above. :) ) 

0 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento